Why this program is critical:
- Equity compensation is often the most significant and complex aspect of the executive compensation disclosures. It is imperative that you have a solid understanding of the disclosures that apply to your stock plans.
- Stock compensation can be a critical factor in your Say-on-Pay vote; make sure your disclosures put your best foot forward with shareholders.
- Participation in this program is undoubtedly the most effective way to gain insight on proxy reporting as new regulations change the way we draft this highly visible public filing.
How we present the course:
- Interactive quizzes reinforce learning and test your comprehension of the materials presented.
- NEW Live, interactive online training. In a new partnership with Stock & Option Solutions, a leading independent equity compensation consulting firm, we offer enhanced web-conferencing technology.
All webcasts are archived and available online after the live presentation. You can begin the program at any time!
What we cover:
Two webcasts scheduled in one week cover the basics related to proxy statements and equity compensation, including:
- The anatomy of a proxy statement and how equity compensation fits in
- A review of SEC rules and regulations related to proxy statements, including why it’s important to send a proxy statement
- Key sections of the document where you should be involved
- Technical considerations and grey areas
- The process for getting the tables approved by the Board, outside counsel and auditors
- Tips and best practices for adding value to the process
- Overview of the various types of corporate transactions and the treatment of equity under these scenarios